4th Annual Augusta Gingerbread Haus Contest
December 1 @ 5:00 pm - December 8 @ 8:00 pm
Join Us for the 4th Annual Augusta Gingerbread Haus Contest, enter a Gingerbread house or be one of our Judges.
All Entries will be on Display at the Augusta Visitors Center on December 1st and 8th from 5pm to 8:30pm. The public is asked to be our judges, so come by and vote for your favorite in each of our categories.
Our entries will be broken down into age groups.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ENTER THE CONTEST
- Everything that is seen can be eaten!
- All visible parts or the structure and landscape must be edible. Internal support pieces of nonedible materials is allowed.
- The contest is geared toward individuals
- All entries must be submitted on a sturdy base, that is bigger than the house/structure. The base can be decorated with edible trees, paths, etc.
- Use of gingerbread from pre-baked kits is allowed.
Display will be up at the Visitor’s Center from Dec 1st to Dec 8th
DROP OFF: Display on November 30, 2023 between 5pm and 7pm at the Visitors Center
Entry forms must accompany the Display
Judging will be performed on Dec 1st and Dec 8th by the Public
Announcement of Winners will be on Dec 8th at 8:30pm
PICK UP: Display must be picked up December 9, 2023 between 10am and 2pm
ENTRY FORM due no later than December 1, 2023
EMAIL address: ________________________________________________
Pick Your Category
Youth – up to 12 years old _____
Teenagers – 13 to 19 years old _____
Adults 20 years and up _____
How to Enter:
Notify GACC that you are going to enter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending in your application to PO Box 31.
Print Out Registration Sheet – being updated